Dr. He is currently a postdoctoral researcher under the supervising of Dr. Zhang in WUSTL. He received his Ph.D. degree in computer architecture from the Institute of Computing Technology (ICT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China, in Jan 2017. His research interests include computer architecture especially on application-specific acceleration, efficient power delivery, and approximate computing. He is a member of the IEEE.
Please see Google scholar
X He, S Jiang, W Lu, G Yan, Y Han, X Li. Exploiting the Potential of Computation Reuse Through Approximate Computing. IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems 3 (3), 152-165.
X He, G Yan, F Sun, Y Han, X Li, ApproxEye: Enabling approximate computation reuse for microrobotic computer vision. Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), 2017.
X He, GH Yan, YH Han, XW Li. Wide Operational Range Processor Power Delivery Design for Both Super-Threshold Voltage and Near-Threshold Voltage Computing. Journal of Computer Science and Technology 31 (2), 253.
X He, G Yan, Y Han, X Li. ACR: Enabling computation reuse for approximate computing. Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), 2016.
X He, G Yan, Y Han, X Li. Superrange: wide operational range power delivery design for both stv and ntv computing. Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference and Exhibition (DATE), 2014.
X He, X Li, J Zhou. Adaptive multi-thresholds histogram equalization method. Computer Engineering (In Chinese). 2011. 37 (17), 206-207,210.
FQ Sun, GH Yan, X He, HW Li. CPicker: Leveraging Performance-Equivalent Configurations to Improve Data Center Energy Efficiency. J. Comput. Sci. & Technol 33 (1)
- 2017 Travel award for Ph.D. Forum in the 54th Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- 2016 National Scholarship for Ph.d Candidate (\$5000)
- 2015 Institute of Computing Technology President’s Award (the highest student honor in Institute of Computing Technology, CAS)
- 2014 Special Contributions for State Key Lab of Computer Architecture
- 2014 Merited Student in University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2010 Huadi Outstanding Intern (Two out of 47)
- 2008 Integrated Third-class scholarship at Sichuan University
- 2007 First-class scholarship of Individual Event at Sichuan University